Thursday, October 27, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What is it that I need for a job interview?

I applied online for a job at a coffee shop, and they called me in for an interview. I've only been to an interview twice. My first interview was for a Tex-Mex restaurant which I dressed like I usually would yet I did get the job, and my second interview for a summer day camp I was required to dress up. I don't know how to go for an actual interview, and what is it that I need for a job interview.

Please, what is it that I need for a job interview? and how should I dress?

Thank you.

Job Interview Rehearsal - The Benefits of Mock Interviews



Recommended Answer:
Professional clothes. Some places you can wear NICE jeans (dark, no holes/rips, no stains), NO t-shirts. Think about clothes you might wear on a date, or to a wedding? A nice button down shirt, usually dark pants, dress shoes. NO tennis shoes/sneakers!! Take any piercings out. Make sure your hair is neat...umm...always shake their hand(s), say thanks for their time and it was nice to meet them...as far as questions go, this is one I've always heard, "And why do you want to work at _______?" and "Name a situation where you had to _____." things like that. Just be yourself, be polite, speak with confidence, and make sure to seem enthusiastic about the job!! good luck! i hope you get it! (:

Some of the Toughest Job Interview Questions and Their Model Answers


  • do not dress up. read few info about the shop on line tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment