Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should i do if offered job and still have another job interview in a another week for another company?

The first job interview is tom. and is target for sales floor and cart attendant and the other job interview is for ups and is driver helper.Both are seasonal jobs,so what are the chances i get hired from these jobs?

Job Interviews: Question to Not Ask



Recommended Answer:
I had this situation in the past. I did the following. I told them that I am very interested in the offer and I would like some time to think about it. Give them that week as a reference. They might or might not say yes. If they urge you, you can see if you can negotiate more money or benefits since they urge you and you want to be sure and might lose out on another solution. Also, I would contact the other company to move the interview closer. If you want more tips and strategy ideas, go to this website: www.theoddoneoutstanding.com. It is a knowledge base I built on the topic.

Job Interview Tips - Negative Attributes That Will Stop You Getting a Job Offer


    No comments:

    Post a Comment