Thursday, September 8, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What would JC Penney ask in a job interview?

I have a job interview in 4 days at JC Penney and I have absolutely no clue what the questions will be. I have only worked one two jobs in my life. I'm 16 and I worked at my mom's restaurant as a waitress/cashier and I am currently working at a day camp as a councelor.

Help, I Have to Prepare For My Job Interview!



Recommended Answer:
I work in retail and some of the questions will involve your prior experience. They will probably ask you how you've dealt with difficult customers or situations when you were working as a cashier and what, if anything, you would do differently today.

Another good response to have prepared is to tell your interviewer about any instances that demonstrate when you have gone above and beyond your regular job responsibilities i.e. staying at the restaurant late, cleaning up, helping to close - especially during the holidays.

Most importantly, emphasize to them that you will be a reliable, responsible employee and they should be satisfied with your qualifications.

Good Luck :)

Passing a TEFL-ESL-TESOL Job Interview and Landing That Dream Job Abroad


    No comments:

    Post a Comment