Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Behavioral Interview Questions at a job interview?

I have a job interview coming up and the woman who I spoke to on the phone gave me some more information about the interview. As I was reading, it says that I should prepare myself for a Behavioral Interview questions like "Explain a time and place where you an a disagreement with another employee and how did you handle it." etc. I had a job interview like that before, but I didn't do a good job with it and I was nervous. How can I prepare myself for that type of interview.

6 Tips For a Successful Medical Device Sales Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
Google it ... there are plenty of examples and helpful tips.

Job Interviews: How To Overcome The Bad Interviewer!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment