Sunday, December 25, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Should I tell my job interviewer that I have another interview?

I am going to 2 job interviews tomorrow, I don't know which one I want yet. If the first decides right then and there he wants to hire me, should I tell him about the second interview? what should I say?

The Secret To Job Interview Success



Recommended Answer:
If I were you, I would show your enthusiasm and accept at the first interview if they decide they want to hire you. If you get hired at the second job, and decide you want that instead, call the first job and tell them you've received a better offer and thank them for their time.

Win That Second Job Interview, Like You Did With the First Job Interview


  • I think you better know first which company do you really like to work for. If you get hired by the company that you really doesn't want to work at, then you might as well wanted to see if you can be accepted to the other company. But don't tell the first one who hires you that you would be willing to attend to your other interview to check if you are going to become more interested in that company. Its not a good behavior and you have to have a sense of respect for your interviewer. Think about if you are the interviewer and you hired someone and said to you that he/she will be meeting another interviewer to see if it is more interesting to work at that company what would you feel? You never have to say that. You can go to your next interview and choose what company you want to pursue of application but you don't have to be so rude

  • If he doesn't ask don't tell if he does do not lie just tell him

  • no way
    be discreet
    and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment