Thursday, December 29, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How can I nail my job interview today?

Today is my third and final interview for an assistant manager position at a popular restaurant. I've already met with the owner of the company and the AGM, and today I'm meeting with the GM. I'm pretty sure I've made a good impression with the first two or I obviously wouldn't be having a third interview, but does anyone have any pointers to really help me lock this up?

Countdown to Job Interview? Know What to Expect and Launch Your New Career



Recommended Answer:
smile a lot, explain how you could help them make money thats what they care about, be your self, make eye contact if you-re nervous let them know and make sure to mention your experience doing whatever it is your going out for =)

Job Interview Tips to Employment Success


  • your job is to support the manager in running the store so I would keep mentioning that you are a team player and try to use examples where you can. remember to be yourself and be honest. using '' big words'' might seem a good idea as suggested but make sure you don't sound patronizing, the boss will not like someone who they think is better than them ( trust me from experience) . show that you can lead and motivate the staff and that you can be trusted to run the store in the GMs absence and you will be fine.

    Good luck ;)

  • The key to interviews is to be yourself but, along with that you have to act more intelligent or in other ways "fit" for the job. Also maintain eye contact, be confident!

  • I would say be confident, just go in knowing you're right for the job and he/she will see that through body language and how you act. It defiantly will help.

  • be yourself, try to use big words.

No comments:

Post a Comment