Saturday, December 31, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Is this a good way to responsed to a job interview offer thru email?

Dear Corporate Recruiter,

Thank you very much for the opportunity to interview with you. I look forward to discussing the possibility of creating a mutually beneficial relationship with the company.

Sincerely,

A Job Interview Guide for Starters



Recommended Answer:
it is ok!

Job Interview Preparation: The Key To Getting The Job Offer!


  • Sounds cliched, to me.

    Also, I'm anti-thank you note. As you commented in your sentences above, it's mutually beneficial. They have work that needs to be done and you're capable of the work. Everyone wins, no thank yous necessary.

    If you insist on the obsequious, try something like, "I just wanted to write and say how much I enjoyed talking with you on Monday. If there is anything else you need from me please don't hesitate to ask."

  • Yes, that is perfect. Simple, short, but covering everything. Love it(:

  • Yes. It's simple, short, and polite.

  • Yes i think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment