Monday, December 26, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What did you wear to your first job interview?

Please also tell me where you applied for (or type of business) and also include whether you got the job or not!

Working in Retirement: Job Interview Preparation



Recommended Answer:
I applied for work experience internship when I was 15 at a local TV station (yeah, I got the job) - I'd heard it was a really casual place so I wore a cute dress and some leggings, which I could probably get away with at my age. It was a pretty casual outfit. But everyone else there was dressed way more casually than me, all in baggy jeans or tracksuits, so I was glad I hadn't overdressed. If you're not sure what to wear go for a happy medium.

Tips For Job Interviews - Information You Need to Know


  • Nothing. Maybe some panties but thats it.

  • yes i got my job. well all i wore was some nice kacki pants and a button dont shirt tuck it in and nick black shoes perferbly heels

No comments:

Post a Comment