Saturday, December 31, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear to a job interview at The Body Shop?

I was at The Body Shop the other day, and the woman to whom I spoke implied that jeans and a tshirt would not be okay for the interview (at my past places of employment--a library and a specialty soap store--they would be fine). So can anyone give me some good suggestions as to what I should wear to this interview?

Job Interview Secrets and Best Practices That Land Job



Recommended Answer:
Black skirt and tights or black trousers and a nice shirt or smart sweater.

Good luck.

Get a Job: 5 Tips for Doing a Mock Job Interview With a Friend


  • Look clean and collected with slacks, a nice top, and flats (or heels). Make sure your breath is nice and your makeup looks natural.

  • go to the body shop and guess what? Look at what the others are wearing ...they project an image ... I think you just lost the job....

  • Tight black pants and a slutty top with lots of cleavage. Also 6 inch heels minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment