Saturday, December 31, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear to a job interview?

I'm 17 and i'm interviewing at a little family owned cheese shop. I worked at Subway until I quit on Monday, and I just wore khaki pants to that interview, but I felt like I was overdressed. Would jeans be okay or should I dress it up a little anyways?

Lethal Job Interview Mistakes



Recommended Answer:
Just dress smart but casual. You don't want to be going in a business woman's suit, yet you don't want to be going in sweat pants and a baggy top.

I recommend that you wear a nice casual t-shirt and some Cotton pants or plain jeans that have know holes or dark or light patches in for the fashion. You want to look professional yet easy and nice to work and get on with.

Also make-up is important if you normally wear it. Don't go in with make up on like your going to a party, go for the natural look for example skin tone foundation, light lip gloss or lipstick and light shades of eye shadow.

Hope I helped.

Job Interview Dress Code - Dressing for Success


  • Casual, but business appropriate:)
    I hope you get the job:)

No comments:

Post a Comment