Friday, December 30, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Good speaker with nervous problem has job interview tomorrow?

I have a job interview tomorrow at Vitamin Shoppe and was wondering if I could get any tips...I'm a good speaker and have no problems expressing myself once I get over my initial nerves but people tend to get a bad impression and don't wait around to "hear the rest" so to speak... ...giving people a bad impression...any tips on how to control that? I need to ace this interview so I can pay off school... :D...D:...any help is appreciated

Tips During a Job Interview - Tremendous Ways to Stand Out From the Crowd!



Recommended Answer:
Practice! Grab a friend (or call one) and have them go over common interview questions with you. You won't be nervous if you already have an answer mentally prepared for the tough questions, like "what's your greatest weakness" and "why do you want to work for us?"
The other essentials: Good eye contact. No fidgeting. Shake hands firmly. Take your time. Good luck!

Interview Skills You Need To Succeed In a Job Interview


  • Have good breathe, take a deep breathe and make sure to smile during the interview and make good eye contact. Also practice what you're going to say as well. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment