Friday, December 30, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What would be appropriate to wear to this kind of job interview?

I have applied for an "Asset Security Officer" Position with Best Buy, I am wondering what kind of clothes to wear for the interview, I wore a suit for my Police interview, but I think that would be too much, what does everyone else think?

Job Interview: Are You Sending Red Flags And Eliminating Yourself?



Recommended Answer:
I would wear a dark polo shirt, with some dark pants, khaki or some dark jeans.

That way its formal but still casual.

Discover Job Interview Preparation Tips That Will Make Your Upcoming Interview a Breeze!


  • You can go with a dress shirt with a tie and dress pants, but, yeah, I think a full suit would be too much. You could do a sportcoat if you have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment