Monday, December 19, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Going in to talk about a job, but not a job interview- what do I wear?

Tomorrow I'm going into the restaurant where my friend works to talk to her boss about a job, he told her to just send me in. So the dilemma is that it's not a job interview but I want to come across well, so casual but not scruffy. What should I wear? (It'll be in the early afternoon)

Job Interview Process 101 for First Time Job Seekers



Recommended Answer:
How about some brown or white linen trousers with a floral top and gladiators or flips flops?

Not too smart, but smarter than wearing jeans.

Good luck!

Finishing and Leaving Your Job Interview


  • Idk I don't think it needs to be dressy....like flip flops t shirts, etc would b ok....just don't dress like a slut

No comments:

Post a Comment