Sunday, December 25, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What do I wear for a job interview for a delivery truck driver?

I'm not sure what to wear because it's a beverage delivery job. I think it would look awkward for me to wear a suit for a driving job. I understand if it's for an office job . My other job was also a driver as a garbage collector and all I wore was a nice t shirt and some jeans and got hired right away. But being the fact that this is a nicer job Im not sure what to wear?

Job Interview Skills - What You Must Have to Land the Job



Recommended Answer:
I don't think it's necessary for you to wear a coat and tie, but as a minimum you probably should wear a nice collared knit or button shirt and docker type pants. If jeans are your only option, make sure they're the best pair you have, and also wear a nice pair of shoes or boots. Hope this helps and good luck with the interview!

How to Recover From a Bad Job Interview and Get the Job


  • Always dress up it doesn't have to be a suit but wear some slacks and a shirt and tie. I heard a guy that runs a construction site tell the guy that came in for an interview even though we don't work in slacks and a tie make sure you always go to every interview dressed in some type of business atire. Wear slacks a shirt and tie!

  • A good general rule is to dress one notch above the dress code. So, if there is no dress code, shirt and tie. If the dress code is shirt and tie, wear a suit.

  • business casual

No comments:

Post a Comment