Friday, December 30, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I do after job interview?

I had an interview on Wednesday, and at the end of it, he told me that they would either make up their minds later that day or Thursday. It's now Friday and I still haven't heard anything. He said that he would let me know either way if I had got the job or not by letter, e-mail or phone.

Should I phone to ask what is going on? I'm pretty sure if they were interested in me they would have let me know by now? :(

Thanks

How To Stand Out From The Crowd At Job Interviews



Recommended Answer:
Give them a bit longer. Maybe Monday or Tuesday. Meanwhile just keep your fingers crossed and keep looking around elsewhere.
If you dont get the job, be polite with them. You never know-they might need someone again in a month or so and dig your application/info out to give you a call.

You're Not Alone If You Hate Going To Job Interviews


  • Don't call them today. Something could have happened to hold them up. I would wait till at least Monday afternoon to call. Don't give up yet.

  • This is a tricky one, I actually had three interviews and waited a total of five weeks over one job. They finally phoned me the day before I started another job.( I told them I was no longer interested)

No comments:

Post a Comment