Thursday, December 29, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Am I screwed because I forgot to send a thank you letter after a job interview?

I had an awesome interview 3 weeks ago. I was the first person being interviewed so I believe she is still interviewing people. It's for a social work position. Am I screwed because of the lack of thank you note?

How to Answer Job Interview Questions Correctly and Get Hired



Recommended Answer:
You're not screwed, but you might have diminished your chances. If you want to, you can try sending one now, although I'm not certain I'd recommend it; you've already waited so long it might seem odd. You still have a chance at getting the job, the card would've just boosted you up a little, left a better impression. You were the first person interviewed, so it might end up being hard for you to stay fresh in the companies mind. A card would have helped stop that. Regardless, if you were the best applicant you would more then likely get the job card or no card.

Career Change Job Search: Job Interview Tips!


  • no. I have never heard of sending a thank you note. I wouldn't do it anyways cause it sounds like your desperate.
    be available, but not too available.

No comments:

Post a Comment