Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How do I calm my nerves for a job interview?

I really need to get this job but I am soo nervous I feel like I might stumble on my words...i'd appreciate the tips soo much!

Question To Ask At A Job Interview-5 Of The Best Questions!



Recommended Answer:
Just learn everything you need to know, recite it as many times as necessary, take deep breaths, think positively and be confident! They will be able to tell if you aren't confident, think stuff like: "you can do it!" Because you can ;)
Good luck :)

Preparing For a Job Interview - Minimize Job Interview Stress


  • Remember, you know all of the right answers. They're asking questions about you, and no one knows you better than yourself. You can never be asked a question and be wrong ;) Just remember that.

  • bring a pillow in the car with you and scream into it right before you go in. it will relieve a ton of stress

No comments:

Post a Comment