Saturday, December 24, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear to my job interview as a busboy?

I am going to an interview to be a busboy at a pretty fancy restaurant. The waiters wear black dress pants, black dress shoes, black vest, black tie and a white dress shirt. I guess they hire young kids as busboys because I know of a few that work there and they are all 14 or 15. I am 14, guy.

Job Interview Help - Some Things That Might Help You Ace Your Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
Wear a pair of slacks, a button-down shirt, and a tie, along with dress shoes. You always want to dress to impress, generally one step up from the job, but this would be appropriate for what you described.

Job Interviewing Skills: The Many Benefits of Asking Questions?


  • A nice sweater or dress shirt with a pair of dark denim jeans. You want to look nice and professional but not so fancy that it looks like your trying too hard....Good Luck!

  • Bikini.......

  • Slacks and a nice dress shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment