Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What to do Gap job interview?

I am 16 and I have a job interview for a stock associate position at Gap and when I was contacted to set up the interview all I was given was the time. Where do I go? What do I bring? What to wear?

Job Interview Skills: Increase Your Skills In This Vital Area!



Recommended Answer:
Where to go: When you get to the store ask an employee if the manager around you have an interview at (whatever the time is). They'll be glad to help.

What to bring: Some form of ID(some places want 2) & a work permit since you're under 18. Forms of ID would be: student ID, driving permit/license, social security card, passport, etc.

What to wear: Something that looks professional. Jeans to an interview = No No. If your interview is after school & you wear a uniform that would do. khaki pants, dress skirt & a blouse would also do

How to Ace a Nursing Job Interview


    No comments:

    Post a Comment