Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Job Interview Questions: I'm 30 and have a second and final job interview with a company I see myself retiring at.?

If I am offered this job, the company will have to check criminal/driving records. I have a couple DUIs from my early 20s, but no longer drink anymore, have really settled down a lot. Should I bring this up in this interview, or wait and explain myself should I be offered the job? I'm one of 2 candidates to be interviewed for the final interview.

10 Easy Ways to Be Much More Confident in Job Interviews



Recommended Answer:
Those will almost certainly show up in any kind of background check, so I would roll the dice and bring it up. At least then you have a chance to deal with it face to face, rather than just never hearing from them again.

How to Answer Job Interview Questions Correctly and Get Hired


  • Telling them before and after the interview is just the same because they will definitely see your record as longs as they going to conduct a background check on you. So be true to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment