Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What to wear to my first job interview?

I am sixteen and have my first interview in two days. Its at McDonald's, so nothing to fancy. I wasn't sure what I should wear. I could use some extra opinions. My interview is also right after school, so I won't have time to change before then.

Ways to Hugely Boost Your Job Interview Success Rate



Recommended Answer:
regardless of what anyone else says, do NOT wear jeans. find yourself a nice knee length skirt or a pair of dress pants that are not too tight. wear it with a nicer top that covers your boobs, and has at least a cap sleeve. if you are going to wear heels for shoes, make sure they are shorter heels, and dont look remotely hookerish.

yeah yeah i know its just mcdonalds, but first impressions count for a lot when you are applying for a job. wouldnt it suck if you turned up in jeans and got the one manager who was a complete dick about dress codes and wrote you off simply because you couldnt be arsed to wear something other than what you would wear to school on a normal day?

ive seen it happen. i used to work at a food place. and it was a small restaurant so if there was an interview going on, you could usually see/hear it. people who turned up in jeans never got the job.

Tips For Facing a Job Interview


  • Wear some jeans, a cute top, and some boots:) If not boots, just some sneakers or something, like these outfits i made on polyvore

    (scroll down, i have a ton)www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=1…hope i helped! and good luckk!

  • Just wear a nice, casual (but not too casual!) shirt and nicely fitting jeans and ballerina flats.

    Check out my blog!
    www.theetiquettecult.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment