Monday, December 26, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How to answer the job interview question:" Why do you want to work for us"?

It is the position of language assistant in a company? I am having an interview in few days and I am sure they are going to ask me this question.

Appearing For a Dream Job Interview - Things That You Must Not Talk About



Recommended Answer:
I want to work for you because I believe that I fit well with (whatever position you want to be apart of) and I don't think you should let down an oppurtunity like this. Then, add key point details about the job or yourself..

Best Job Interview Tip - You're The STAR


  • The situation- 20%This company got the potential to excel my talents

    The action-60% The things you going to do if you had the job.

    The result-20%The results which you are expected to produce for the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment