Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Job Interview, back ground check and Saliva Drug test. How long does alcohol stay?

So I had an interview and they tested me for alcohol and drugs with saliva. I drunk On friday night, and this is monday. do you think it can be detected. Also In a background check what they looking for. I stopped working at my last job because i was wrongfully fired, will them finding that out stop them from hiring me?

Job Interview Skills: What Does The Employer Want To Hear?



Recommended Answer:
As long as you are of age, it wont matter if they do find alcohol in your system. I think it only lasts a few hours after your last drink. If your not feeling buzzed or drunk youre probably ok. Theyre just looking for drugs and other criminal defenses. If you were wrongfully fired, i doubt that will matter when hiring you unless they have reason to believe you were rightfully fired, even then, its not a deal breaker

Mistakes to Avoid When Answering Tricky Job Interview Questions


  • They might pick up traces of alcohol, but it will not be a problem for you because the level of alcohol metabolite from a friday night drinking will not be significant enough to set off alarm for the test.

    When they perform background check they are mainly looking for criminal records; In your case I wouldn't worry too much about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment