Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How to do your best at a job interview?!?

I REALLY want this job, and so I'm needing to do my best at my very first job interview..which..is admittedly hard.

Any help? What do I wear, what do I say?!

Please!

Eye Opening Job Interview Techniques - Discover How A Touch of Emotions Can Lead to Better Interview



Recommended Answer:
Wear a suit. Black jacket white shirt and a tie. Be calm and speak clearly. Give a nice firm handshake and Be polite. Try not to be nervous. Make eye contact. Remember you are selling yourself. Tell them why you would be a good addition to the team.

Good luck

Tips During a Job Interview - Tremendous Ways to Stand Out From the Crowd!


  • Prepare for the interview: investigate as much as you can of the company you are applying to, be on time, stay calm, show what you know & last (but basic) only answer what you are asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment