Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear to my internal job interview?

I work at a company that dresses business casual, pollo shirt, button down shirt with no tie. I have an interview for a position that would be a promotion for me. Would wearing a suit be over the top for an internal interview? I was thinking that might be too much, maybe instead just go with a nice shirt and tie. Which would be better?

The Physician Job Interview - Essential Tips for Success



Recommended Answer:
No, I think a suit is always good. It shows that you're professional and you are serious about getting this job. It makes you look responsible for some reason.

Questions to Ask During a Job Interview - Make Sure You Cover These!


  • No, it would not be over the top for an interview. It doesn't matter if it's for internal transfer or a position with a new company, you should always wear suits for interview. It makes you look good, especially professional, and let the interviewer knows that you take this interview very seriously. First impression is very important. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment