Monday, December 19, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear to my first job interview (ever!) ?

Hi. I'm a 15 year old girl and I have a job interview for an amusement park in a few days. I have no idea what to wear ! Am I supposed to not wear makeup? And should I wear my bangs back ?
Any other advice?
Please & Thank you!

Know the Job Interview Answers



Recommended Answer:
Pull your bangs back if they get in your eyes. Don't wear obvious makeup. Just concealer, mascara, lipgloss.

www.forever21.com/product.asp?cat…
or
www.forever21.com/product.asp?cat…

with

www.forever21.com/product.asp?cat…
www.forever21.com/product.asp?cat…

Experience Of Job Interview


  • I know it would be nice for me to give you some advice. But i don't wanna give you the wrong advice. =)

    Go to this website: (It's the best)

    www.careerbuilder.com/Article/CB-…

    =D

  • not to dress in formal way; just a little dress even jeans and t-shirt. I think they will not so strict for a 15-year girl. they will focus on your working competence, communication skills and other factors

  • It's an amusement park so you don't need to be super dressy. I say dress shorts and a nice top. You should wear makeup, you're definitely not expected to not wear makeup. Wear your bangs however you feel most comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment