Thursday, December 29, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Is it okay to fart during a job interview?

Today I accidentally farted during the interview. Everyone such as the supervisors, manager, and interviewers all burst out into laugher. I cried and ran off the door. Was it right of me to do that or am I a sore loser? FYI, I am a 26 year old man, and very emotional.

8 Tips For Doing Well on Your Big Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
you're so not getting a call from the manager any day soon

Job Interview Secret - A Positive Closing in the Job Interview


  • I wouldn't have ran out, it isn't a crime. But you shouldn't have made such a big deal...
    Idk whether to take you seriously or not lol

  • You made them laugh. That's a good start. Just don't let them know you are a level 1 on Y!A. That shows a lack of dedication.

  • Okay FYI, you shouldn't even be FARTING in PUBLIC it's really GROSS.SORRY but that is very STUPID.

  • Hmmm you could have blamed the chair or made a little joke about it, lol.

  • *Laugh* You sure made a bad impression. Better luck next time. Now you know & learn.

  • lol are u kidding me? um well you should've laughed it off, but oh well at least they'll always keep u in mind. haha oh well there are other opportunites.

  • Bad impression. Hope you still get the job.

  • yeah it's totally fine.
    -sarcasm-

  • Hell yes!!!!
    Farting is so SEXY.

  • I doubt this happened.

  • no...

No comments:

Post a Comment