Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What to wear to my first job interview?

I am 15 and am interviewing for a job at the local bakery. It seems like a very casual environment but I want to represent myself well. I have no clue what to wear help me!

Five Tips on How to Prepare for a Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
brown/tan/black pants are always the best way to go..you could basically wear any top w/ it. Id ignore shirts w/ logos or that say anything...maybe a plain top. and flats.

Job Interview Process 101 for First Time Job Seekers


  • youre right! you do need to present yourself well even if its casual and not suit and tie wear. It's better to be over dressed and show youre serious about your work then under dressed making them wonder.I suggest a nice ironed button down blouse, dress pants and slight heels or dressy flats. and stay clear of too much make up, accessories, or big flashy or trendy jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment