Monday, December 26, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How should I style my hair for a job interview?

I've been called back for a second interview at a conservative financial institution. The interviewer hinted he didn't like my hair at my first interview in a subtle way. I have long thick wavy dark brown hair that's a little frizzy and blonde highlights around my face. I had part of the sides pinned up. It kind of looks from the 80s you could say. If I pull it all back I feel like my nose which is kind of big
sticks out. What should I do?

How to Prepare for a Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
How you wore it to the first interview sounds fine and normal to me, so maybe the interviewer is just crazy or something...

Maybe you could straighten it or curl it in loose curls since with wavy hair its easy to do both! Or possibly just un-pin the sides and use an anti-frizz serum! A good anti-frizz serum creates miracles! Maybe you looked too business-like or not enough!? Simple is definitely the way to go though!

Good luck on next interview!!

Job Interview Techniques to Land Your Dream Job


  • try some of these different hairstyles for something new!
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXKaPcjYC…
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=82dTiOU-D…
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=FafB_xgEj…
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0GWmbVnE…

    Hope I helped!

  • yea put your hair in a good hairstyle. its an interview. look at www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http…

No comments:

Post a Comment