Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Job interview question I DO NOT understand?

Hi,
Last week I went for job interview. There was a guy interviewing me and I could not understand his accent (Italian I believe). The question would be - HOW MANY TIMES IT WOULD BE POLITE OR CORRECT TO ASK HIM TO REPEAT A QUESTION FOR ME ? I didn't get that job anyway but I want to be ready before I go to the next one...

The Ten Rules For a Great Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
i would explain that you are having a difficult time with his accent and if he could speak slowly and more distinctly, you would be better able to reply to his questions

Job Interviews Should Be As Easy As Trying on a Pair of Shoes


  • if u cannot understand his verbal communication, then he is a waste of ur time.

    communication (in any relationship) is of paramount importance.

    good luck :)

  • He should learn English. You wouldn't want to work there if they can't speak English and they probably wouldn't hire you if you could. Look for different jobs where people can speak English.

No comments:

Post a Comment