Saturday, December 24, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How would you answer these tough job interview questions regarding your greatest weakness?

1. What part of your job do you dislike?
2. What suggestions did your supervisor have for improvement at your most recent job?
3. Describe a project you worked on that didn't turn out as well as you expected?
4. In what area of your work do you think you can be more effective?

Questions to Ask Your Interviewer in the Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
I would answer the questions honestly, but with some caution. Employers understand that there are things that aren't perfect, so it's better not to dodge the question or completely bullshit an answer.

For instance, in my job I hate dealing with some administrative issues. I have to fill out certain reports on a regular basis. At first at seemed burdensome, but then I realized that I could finish all of it by the end of the week if I just worked on them for the final 15 minutes of each day. By splitting it up, it didnt seem bad at all.

*see, in this answer I answered the question honestly, while also explaining a way that you dealt with a bad situation in a positive manner. that's what you should strive to do.

Job Interview Answers That Lead to Success


  • For more difficult questions you want to do a sort of "spin-off". For example, if they asked what your greatest weakness was it could be that you are a perfectionist or everything MUST be finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment