Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Job Interview Questions: I have a job interview at toys r us. quick question?

I have a job interview at toys r us. I have a quick question that I always get stuck on at interviews.

Why do you want to work for this company or what can you bring to this company?

ok thats 2 questions lol. but what would you say if asked that question?

Identifying Job Interview Tips is an Important Thing That Every Job Seeker Has to Do



Recommended Answer:
I want to work for this company because I have purchased lots of merchandise here in the past for my (children, nieces, nephews, friends) and am impressed with the variety of toys and reasonable prices. Or, I want to work here because I enjoy helping children have fun.

What can you bring:

I bring a positive attitude, high energy, an ability to keep patient and helpful even when customers might be tired or frustrated or confused about what they want.

I have x years of experience in retail/customer service/stocking (whatever applies) and had consistently strong employee appraisal ratings. My previous supervisors especially liked my ability to ...... (fill in blank)

Eye Opening Job Interview Techniques - Discover How A Touch of Emotions Can Lead to Better Interview


  • If you live in Canada, don't sweat it...ROFL.

No comments:

Post a Comment