Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Job Interview Questions: I have a job interview at Target, how can I become a manager if I get the job?

I am going to work part time clerk job but I would like to move up eventually. I have a bachelor's and retail management experience.

Sneaky Interview Tips - How to Annihilate Anxiety Before Your Next Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
honestly you need to get into a management trainee position if they have one or work your way at the bottom and work your way up by getting in good with the managers and hard work

Important Tips to Crack That Dream Job Interview - Don't Commit Blunders Like All Others


  • Your managerial skills and expertise in your area of work is essential in order to become a manager. Leadership skills, motivating your subordinates are required.

  • thats a question to ask the interviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment