Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Would it be okay to wear my Halloween costume to a job interview?

It is an interview during lunch, so it should be a less formal environment.

Job Interview Preparation - How to Create That Powerful First Impression



Recommended Answer:
Oh definitely. I always like interviewees to arrived dressed as zombies and witches. Actually I am thinking of insisting on it.

Job Interview Skills: Four Critical Mistakes to Avoid!


  • If it is the costume you are currently wearing, then yes. You are a great value as an employee- you come with your own brain trust. It is also okay to take candy off of the boss's desk to put into your pillow case.

    :)

  • Definitely, especially if it's a costume of Lady Gaga

  • I think that would be acceptable.

  • Sure!!!!
    I wouldn't gaurentee the job though, just sayin.

  • yeh if u wanna b one of those ppl on holiday that look after the kids club :))

  • it would be ok if ...u didn't care about the job !!

  • If the costume isn't a suit & tie, I wouldn't.

  • no

No comments:

Post a Comment