Friday, December 23, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Following up after a job interview?

I had a job interview and it seemed to go well, and the manager who interviewed me said that things move quickly, but shortly afterward said that he would follow up within a couple weeks. I did not understand this, and I wonder if the manager did not understand it, either. I sent a thank you letter immediately afterward, but it did not reference following up.

Should I follow up with him or HR a few days or a week after the interview if I don't hear back?

Current Trends in Job Interviewing Techniques for Human Resource Management at Marriott



Recommended Answer:
Call him up and just thank him for interviewing. That's normally a good way of refreshing their memory about the interview with you.

From the Eyes of a Job Interviewer


    No comments:

    Post a Comment