Friday, December 30, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What questions are asked at a Subway job interview?

What questions are asked and how should I answer? Also, what are some tips? ie. clothes, things to say, etc... This is my first job, so I'm nervous, I really want and need this job! :) Thanks!

Job Interviewing Tips



Recommended Answer:
Tell me about yourself?

What is your idea of the ideal company?

What would your co-workers say about you if we were to ask them?

What do you except to get from our company

What strengths do you bring to this company

How would your friends describe you?

What would you do in a situation with an angry customer?

Why do you want to work here?

Are you able to work weekends and holidays?

What hours are you available?

Do you have reliable transportation?

Can you pass a drug test if you are sent for one?

Telephone Job Interview Challenges - Preparation Is the Key!


  • Dress nice, do not wear blue jeans. Always dress nicely when going to a job interveiw, no matter what the jjob is, you want to be taken seriously.
    Also when you are called in, relax, breathe, everything will be alright, it will not be the end of the world if you do not get handed any papers on your way out.
    Try to keep your posture nice as well.
    Then the most important thing is, be yourself right from the start, since you cannot hide your true personality for long on the job.
    When they were interviewing me, I let my jokester side out. Since i knew I could not be happy in the job if i wasn't able to joke around.
    Good luck, hope you get the job :)

    EDIT: Also they do not ask hard questions, or at least the man who interviewed me didn't he just asked what I was interested in doing in the future, and if I could life 30lbs, stand for eight hours, etc

No comments:

Post a Comment