Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Job Interview Questions: If you are not offered a position during the interview, does it means you didn't get the job?

I went for a job interview today, the recruiter interviewed first, then sent me to see the supervisor for the job I am applying for. The supervisor asked a lot of general questions, mostly about what would you do in this or that situation, type of questions. He cell ran a couple of times, she stopped to browse the caller. I left and she did not say anything about if I was considered for the position. Is it true that if you are not offered a position during the interview, it means you did not get the job?

Help, I Have to Prepare For My Job Interview!



Recommended Answer:
Not really, it could mean they are taking their time to think about who else there was; what you had (skills) that other people may not have had. Why you are the best choice and remember, theres hundereds to thousands of people who want your job too.

Interview Questions - Discover the Secrets of Answering Any Job Interview Question Easily


  • No necessarily. In my experience, no one has ever offered me a job right after the initial interview ended. Even when I was hiring people, I never offered them the job right away. There is usually a process that must be followed. Some companies even hold interviews that span days. When I went through my hiring process at work, I would set up the interviews, hold them, then submit the ones I liked to my supervisor.If she approved, she submitted them to the Corporations head office. Then if their background check cleared, I would be given the ok to call them and officially offer them the job. At the soonest we would know by the end of the business day, but only if everything was submitted early and everyone was in their office. Good luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment