Friday, December 2, 2011

Job Interview Questions: I had a great job interview but I don't understand why didn't they phone, do you think I got the job?

I had a job interview at Auntie Anne`s Pretzels today at 9 am and the interview went very well and I got along with the manager. At the end of the interview he asked me if this was my number and if it was correct. I said yes and he said he had more interviews until noon and will make a decision then and call me. It is nearly 6 pm and he hasn't phoned. Do you think I didn't get the job?

Five Tips on How to Prepare for a Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
Be patient. They have to consider the other applicants also. It can take a couple days to make a decision. Good Luck!

A Job Interview and the Ultimate Language Tool to Guarantee the Job Offer


    No comments:

    Post a Comment