Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What im going to wear to a job interview at Best Buy?

What im planning to wear:
Red and black Short Sleeve Ralph Lauren Polo
Black Slacks
Red, black, and white Ralph Lauren Shoes.

I am really interested in this job and I dont have much work experience.
Some advice would be great

My interview is tomorrow at 12

Job Interviews: Effective Question And Answer Strategies



Recommended Answer:
Since you will be wearing a Polo every single day of your Best Buy life, why not wear one to the interview? Then they can picture you in the position. Win, Win.

p.s. Best Buy loves Khaki pants...a lot.

How to Get Your Dream Job - The 3 Step Job Interview Process


  • I would recommend long sleve white shirt, black slacks and black dress shoes.

    Then again I wore red shirt, wrangler blue jeans, and black cowboy boots.

    To each his own!

No comments:

Post a Comment