Saturday, October 1, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Anyone else ever lost a job interview because of an election?

So i had this great job interview for a real job set up for today. But no, what happens? I get a phone call telling me they had to cancel my interview because the company is putting a hiring freeze now till further notice. Considering this came out of left field, im inclined to believe that this is due to the elections yesterday and the peoples lack of confidence in the changes made. This is just further proof of how politics can absolutely destroy jobs. Man am i po'ed.

Job Interviewing Tips - Success Through a Thank-You-Letter



Recommended Answer:
no

I Landed a Job Interview: Should I Stop My Job Search?


  • Unless the business you're in is directly related to catering, advertising or the election process itself, I highly doubt that they are interconnected.

  • Keep your head up. Yes elections can affect businesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment