Friday, December 2, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Difficult job interview questions, how to answer this?

I have two questions which I encounter commonly ,still not sure about what answer I should give,

1. When I go for a job interview with some big/good startup companies, people usually asking me what are the other companies i'm interviewing currently? what's the reason behind it?

2. For some positions (let say, search developer), they fix a day to discuss about the opportunity, but don't make any call at all? sometime it looks like arrogant.. i get irritated ,, any specific reason for this? or how should I approach them again?

Tips During a Job Interview - Tremendous Ways to Stand Out From the Crowd!



Recommended Answer:
1 When they ask what other companies you are interviewing with, they want to see if you are serious about the job they are presenting you with. And they also probably want to size up the competition. When asked that question, I would say "No other companies. You are my first choice and I want to work with you."

#2 I'm not sure what you are saying here. But if the interviewer does not mention a specific day or time to discuss the opportunities, pin them down. Ask when and where. If they don't call back, call them. Bug them. They're the ones who mentioned it so hold them to it.

Job Interview Tips - Winning With Ultimate Research!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment