Friday, December 2, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How do you answer this job interview quest?

What if I have an interview tomorrow at Marshalls and they ask "Where do you see yourself in this compnay in 5 years?". My friend who use to work at Marshalls said that they asked this question during the interview.

I dont want to sound fake, and I really don't see myself working at Marshalls in 5 years, hopefully I can have a better job as an intern or something. What's the professional and down to earth answer to this quest?

Job Interview Secret - A Positive Closing in the Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
Say what you want to be doing and be honest, but include afterwards how you think working at Marshals will help you get to that point. They might be an employer, but they're also human and know your lying when you say you want to be a cashier for them for the rest of your life.

Tell Me About Yourself - Job Interview Answers


  • I would tell them: " I don't see myself working here in five years. I'm interested in working with you, I'd like the opportunity, however I have other aspirations beyond this."

  • Tell them that you want to progress in their company from whatever position you're applying for.

  • the question that i just asked about a tanning bed job interview is almost exactly like this :) check mine out! itll give you the answer

  • FAKE

  • This will help to show the interviewer that the role is part of your grand plan and that you'll use the job to develop and progress. Also, over a ten year period it is probably quite safe to suggest that you might not be at the company by then, however you should try and avoid indicating that you don't plan on sticking around for long.

    If you're not entirely sure about what you'll be doing - especially if this is your first job - then it is usually fine to say that you don't know but you hope that the role will give you a greater insight into an area in which you're are interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment