Friday, December 2, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How should I reject an job interview and not burn the bridges?

I want to say something like I would like to continue on my current job (coz of challenges and all the glam reasons), so I had to reject your offer of interview. But I want to also say something polite like maybe we can work together next time and do keep me inform of future opportunities, how should I put it in simple, polite words without burning the bridges?

The Job Interview - Communications Objectives and Issues



Recommended Answer:
Don't reject the interview. That doesn't necessarily burn a bridge, but it does waste their time. Sit through the interview, and then if you're offered the job, just politely tell them that you are unable to accept their offer at this time. Be sure to thank them for their time and consideration.

The 7 Most Common Job Interview Questions


    No comments:

    Post a Comment