Friday, December 2, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What would the personel from Research and Development ask me during the job interview?

Hi there! I applied online for a job and the recruiting process is made of 4 phases. The second one would be the interview with the managers of the Research and Development division. What should I expect to be asked?

thank you

Eye Opening Job Interview Techniques - Discover How A Touch of Emotions Can Lead to Better Interview



Recommended Answer:
If I were interviewing you I would ask one question of prime importance to me in R& D, and it would be.

"Please explain any product or item that you developed from conception to the prototype, and explain the stages and difficulties you experienced along the way and how you overcame those hurdles".
Good luck at the interview

Job Interview Tips - How To Ruin A Perfectly Good Job Interview


    No comments:

    Post a Comment