Thursday, December 1, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How to I write a letter of continued interest after a job interview?

I applied to a job about two weeks ago. They said several times that they would contact me either way within two weeks but no response yet. I would really like to send them some sort of thank you for the interview & please let me know if I got the stinking job or not because it's been two weeks letter but how would I format something like this in a positive, make me look good sort of a way? I did send them a nice thank you letter afterward so I can't just format it like that. Any ideas?

Spontaneous Job Interviews - Why You Should Love Them



Recommended Answer:
I wouldn't mail a letter at this point. I would pick up the phone and call.

Hello Ms. Smith this is Kevin Jones. I am calling today to inquire on the Customer service position I interviewed for on March 1st. Do you have a moment to answer some questions about the position?
Has the position been filled yet?
wonderful, I was hoping I hadn't missed the opportunity to work for XYZ company.
Do you know when the final decision will be made on the position?
Can I expect to hear whether or not I am selected for the position?
Thank you again Ms. Smith. I look forward to speaking to you again very soon.

Brush Up on Your Job Interview Skills and Ace The Interview


    No comments:

    Post a Comment