Thursday, December 1, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How long does it take to get a callback for a job interview?

My mom told me about this ad she saw in the paper on Friday the 12th. I went to apply for the job yesterday Tuesday the 16th and was told to wait to get a call to set up an interview. I just went online and the ad is no longer there what does that mean? and how long should it take to recieve a call about an interview? I really want this job bad.

Dream Job Interviews - How to Crack the Tough Questions



Recommended Answer:
Call them and ask where they are in the hiring process. Let them know you've applied and are interested.

Job Interview Skills Coaching - Free Job Interview Tips For College Graduates


  • Just call them now.

    I hire people all the time and I really don't have the time to call everyone I see. But I don't mind if they call me to find out if I'm going to put them to work or not.

  • 2 weeks, but this normally means that they probably have enough resumes or they found somebody. I agree with the other person, u should contact them and try.

No comments:

Post a Comment