Thursday, December 1, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Job interview hairstyles for a girl?

I have a job interview at 2:30 today at Outback Steakhouse. I'm trying to get a position as a server. I know I need my hair out my my face, but is there a cuter, nicer way I could wear my hair than straightening it and putting it in a ponytail?

My hair is down to my shoulders and I have side bangs.

Which of These Job Interview Problems Would You Like to End?



Recommended Answer:
I would have to say that in a ponytail is the best way. It is the most professional looking. Especially for an interview at a restaurant. Maybe try dressing up your ponytail by putting a bump at the crown of your head, then putting your hair in a ponytail. There isn't really much that you can do that looks professional without having your hair up. Sorry to say. Good luck with your interview!

Expert Job Interview Advice From Someone Doing the Hiring


  • I have quite similar hair. If it needs to be smooth and posh i would brush your hair and then tie it up and put it in a bun. get some hair slides to match the colour of your hair and slide those in. if you have a fringe maybe get some cute clips or the hair slide you've just bought and clip your fringe to the side. it looks cute and sophisticated :)

  • Oh c'mon its a steak house, I thought of an office I would have recommended a bob cut or something but its not a big deal, go with the hair you have.

  • brush your hair back and use a gummy headband on put it in the middle then lift up your hair in a pony so it volumise and still cute and out of your face

  • Wrap it up with a clip in back but a pony tail is probably the best and neatest way to go.

  • a messy bun and ur hair in a quif

    answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoKBdQyIUCMuJGJld5gt48zsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091030083431AA72f84

  • u can put it in a bun. or tie a ribbon around it! im not really sure.

  • i would say there isn't

No comments:

Post a Comment