Sunday, December 11, 2011

Job Interview Questions: I have a job interview for real estate. What key points will they be looking for?

I'm 18 years of age and I want to get into the real estate industry. I have being working in the retail environment for the one company for over 2 years now and have had many leadership roles. and today I have an interview for a job in real estate as a sales person. Is there any advice that anyone can give me before my interview?

Job Interview: Are You Sending Red Flags And Eliminating Yourself?



Recommended Answer:
I have followed the real estate industry for a few years and a former relative co-owns a popular real estate company in the area. Here is what I've learned:

1. Dress very polished!
2. Speak eloquently.
3. Either show you are knowledgeable or accentuate your passion in the industry.
4. Exhibit your leadership experience, namely being charismatic and persuasive.

The real estate industry is all about perceptions and impressions.

Job Interview Cheat Sheet - Top 6 Questions & Mental Strategies


  • I cover for the receptionist everyday at a real estate firm I work for! So I see like 2-3 interviewers come in each day. Obviously, dress well! Be 15 minutes early! Bring a pen! These little things make HUGE impact. Weve seen people come in jeans and were already like noooo no no.

No comments:

Post a Comment