Sunday, December 18, 2011

Job Interview Questions: I have a job interview today?

I have a job interview today and I'm nervous, I've never had one before. its for a dish washer, im just a teen i know its not a big job but what should i wear? what should i say?

Job Search Strategies - Seven Kinds of Job Interviews



Recommended Answer:
I just had my very first job interview and I'm a teen too, and I got the job!
If you're a girl, try wearing a summery dress and a sweater. That's what I did, and my dad said I looked very mature and serious about getting the job.
If you're a guy, just dress nicely but no jeans.
You should tell them that you want to have a job through all of high school or something. What I mean is, if you say you just want it for the summer they might now hire you. it depends, but a lot of places want people who will stay there for a while.
Just be cheerful and look very interested in what the interviewer is saying!
(:
Good luck!

Job Interview Questions to Ask Potential Employers - The Do's & Don'ts


  • Don't wear jeans. Dress nice, but not super trendy. Don't wear lots of piercings, you're working with food. Listen carefully to what they say - act interested in the job. Go in with lots of questions about what the job will be like. ex: what are expectations and duties? what are the hours? if they haven't told you by the end of the interview ask what is the pay and how often do I get paid? if they ask you why they should hire you "because I will work harder than anyone else you are interviewing for this job", then do it when you get hired. Good Luck!

  • Advice below looks good. No nail varnish and make sure your mobile is switched off. Allow extra time to get there, being late would be a very bad start to get off to.
    Be polite, friendly and interested.
    Remember practically everyone will be nervous their first interview, you're far from alone.
    Best of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment