Sunday, December 18, 2011

Job Interview Questions: I have my first job interview today, how can I convince/impress them enough to hire me? Please help?

I got an interview for an immediate opening for a full time position working for an environmental consulting firm, this would be my first job and they said that no experience was necessary but I REALLY REALLY need a job right now and I want to ace the interview so they hire me. Does anyone have any tips on how I can do this? What should I say, how should I act in the interview?
Please please help I need you!!!

Trying To Get A Job? Do Away With These Job Interview Booboos



Recommended Answer:
Be honest. Research some things about the company/job as much as you can, slip some of them into your interview indicating you researched it they will be impressed.

people say if they ask for a weakness make it a good one however interviewers will have heard these good ones over and over, make it an honest weakness but tell them that you are working on that and or you would like to improve it in some way. dont make it a huge weakness. and that doesnt hugely affect your job

Taking these simple steps will soon have you the job.

Also act confident but not arrogant confident, dont say you really need A job, make out this is the only job you have took a huge interest in.

GOOD LUCK! :)

Job Interview Tips - How to Showcase Your Talents Confidently


    No comments:

    Post a Comment